Shoemaking Class : Air Max 1 January 25-28, 2023 | Thursday-Sunday
Address: Brooklyn Shoe Space, 87 Richardson St, Brooklyn, NY 11211
This 4-day class is designed for beginner shoemakers to gain the comprehensive knowledge and skill to make their very own sneaker from scratch. During class, you will create your own design and transform a donor sole and leather of your choice to a fully formed, custom pair of shoes.
After this class, you will leave with a basic understanding of the principles, techniques and materials of shoemaking, equipping you with the knowledge and tools to create more designs in the future!
- We’ve kept this class size very limited to ensure you receive personalized instruction from the @WorksByKeyes creator, Matt Keyes
- You’ll be equipped with everything you need to make your very own Air Max 1 from start to finish
- A step-by-step instruction manual will help you follow along during class and after on your journey to becoming a shoemaker
- A starter kit with your pattern (in your shoe-size*) and special tools is included in the class price to take home with you
- Complimentary Shoemaking Class T-shirt
What to Expect:
8-9 hours of class per day with breaks**
For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
*More patterns will be available for purchase
**Food and beverages will NOT be provided. You are responsible for bringing your own lunch and snacks.